Senior Analyst, Treasury and Investor Relations
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our client is seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about finance and capital markets to join the Treasury team, reporting to the Director, Treasury Capital Markets and Investor Relations. The job is permanent, offers competitive salary & employment benefits, and the opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally.
• Analyze sell-side analysts’ coverage, perspectives on the client's group of companies, and summarize research community’s views in quarterly reporting
• Monitor the client's group of companies’ share price performance, drivers of relative performance, and underlying trading activity
• Follow the equity, preferred shares, and debt capital markets environments
• Assist in the assessment, planning, and coordination of investor meetings, investor roadshows, and industry conferences
• Research best IR practices and understand industry and market dynamics to support the development of IR and communications materials
• Build intelligence on the evolution of the firm’s investor base, cross-ownership, peers’ institutional ownership, and prospective screening
• Review evolution of credit rating methodologies, its implications on the client and the capital structure, and monitor analysts’ perspectives on industry and peers
• Monitor credit ratios and capital model, review rating agencies’ model, and assist with the preparation for annual review meetings
• Participate in the firm's financing activities, in the analysis of available financing alternatives, and in the issue process
• Assist with strategic initiatives and special projects
Please send your resume to Sheila Hui.
Submitting a Resume
Whether you are pursuing a career change or just curious about what movement is unfolding, Vlaad and Company can keep you informed about opportunities that align with your interest and background. Submit your resume to us confidentially and we'll keep you apprised while respecting your intentions.
For general resume submissions, please direct your submission to .
Please note that during the recruitment process, where needed, accommodation for disabilities are available upon request.